Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Another Love In My Life

It's a relationship that started out very hostile. He would look at me and stick out his tongue a few times. I, on the other hand, would look the other way in PURE disgust. He was trying to slide into my life; while I was not interested in his slick ways. I can spot a snake in the grass when I see one.

But I must admit, recently I've developed a genuine fondness for SNAKEY, my son's pet snake.

I find myself looking in his cage (adoringly) to see that he's still breathing (hard to tell). And now that's he's eating larger sized mice, he's also growing by "leaps and bounds." It doesn't even bother me anymore when he wraps his little, adorable head around his evening dinner. Even my daughter is excited about bringing him to school to show her first grade friends.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter