Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Report Card Day

Even though today IS my 10th year wedding anniversary...hint, hint. It just wouldn't be the same if I didn't blogshare how thrilled I was to receive the Mohonk Conference evaluation results. The anticipation was killing me!

Overall, my 4 hour hands-on workshop (an online toolkit for technologists, teachers and librarians) received very good reviews out of the whopping 10 out of 23 attendees. However, (and there's always a HOWEVER) there was 1 low number with a pretty unfavorable comment to boot. Oh shucks, can't win em all. But at least I know that technologists and librarians CAN be in the same room, at the same time, for the same common goal and have a great time learning.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter