Friday, October 21, 2005

 

More K-F Bloggers In The 'Sphere'

More and more of my colleagues are using blogs as a way to post what's happening in their classes...here, here and here.

Even our 7-12 Division Head is using the blogosphere to put a Spotlight on our Seniors. I've never seen so many students pounding down the door with inquiries since we've been using blogs. It's almost like they know something we don't or shouldn't. They also gave me some great info., as to why I should start a myspace.com page and enter their community. To that...I will have my student reporters conduct random interviews on The Myspace Community for a more in-depth look into their world.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter