Monday, October 10, 2005

 

As I Prepare For Mohonk

In honor of Christopher Columbus my goal for today is to finish reading Friedman's, The World is Flat. I started reading it back in the summer and of course, put it down to one day pick it up again. Well...you know how that goes.

Anyway, it's required reading from for an upcoming Managers of Technology conference in Mohonk, NY (see description below). I'm actually conducting a 4 hour workshop called, An Online Toolkit for Technologists, Teachers and Librarians. I will be blogging from Mohonk; just in case you can't make the conference.

9:00 AM Session 6 – Preparing Students for a Global Work Ethic: Fearless Learners and Courageous Teachers
Assigned reading in preparation for the workshop: The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
Speaker: Alan November

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter