Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Making News

Every once in a while bloggers are mentioned in the news. In November I will be conducting a 4 hour hands-on workshop in Mohonk, NY at the Managers of Technology conference for NAIS.

And Dr. Judy Kuriansky also wrote a column for the New York Daily News today and quoted a portion from my "past. She writes about the importance and impacts of reunions..."To find out that you’ve had an impact on people’s lives. As darling Amy Bodden Bowllan, now a mom and teaching kids about the digital world at Queens’ Kew-Forest School Libra/Tech program, told me, “I never told you this when I knew you years ago, but I was one of the thousands of kids who listened to your radio show LovePhones..."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter