Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Just Glad It Wasn't ME

We just got home from a very spontaneous, evening trip to Jones Beach field 6 and the waves were awesome. So just as we're settling in, with sand everywhere, wet towels, and broken shells, what do you think my 5 year old daughter asked my husband? "Daddy were you born before the dinosaurs or after?" His response, "No. I'm not that old dear." Boy, what a way to end a great evening escapade.

Honestly, I don't think I would have been that kind; but I did run quickly to the computer to post this. I really thought those questions were the television, cookie cutters (or fake).

Should she repeat Kindergarten?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter