Friday, July 08, 2005

 

Head For The Hills!

Tomorrow, my family and I will embark on a two week vacation through the Adirondack Mountains and staying 2 weeks at a beautiful lake front on Blue Mountain Lake. The good news is, most of my family members will be staying together for the first time in years. But the bad new is, most of my family will be staying 2 weeks for the first time in years.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, brother, sisters, nieces, nephews and my own kids. But you know and I know this will certainly be a challenge. We're already arguing about who's getting what rooms and we're not even there yet. How do you say OY again?

On another note, I've been researching information on libraries and internet cafes up yonder to see about blogging possibilities. Stay tuned for the latest edition of....Family Feud. Where's Richard Dawson when you need him?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter