Monday, June 20, 2005

 

A Let Call

This is off my normal topics but timely...(from the Huffington Post) Wimbeldon Ref Unhappy With Female Grunting

"Grunting noises made by female tennis players as they strike the ball are getting out of hand, and rules should be changed to crack down on the practice, Wimbledon referee Alan Mills has said, according to a report."

Honestly, I get very irritated listening to both men and women tennis players making those annoying, throttled sounds during their matches. But, after I played tennis yesterday for the first time in about a year, I have been making worse sounds ever since. The pain is immense and certainly NOT in my control. So grunt all you want ladies! You have an achey sympathizer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter