Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Do you have a pen clicker in class?

No Need to Stew: A Few Tips to Cope With Life's Annoyances By IAN URBINA
After reading in this article what one teacher is doing about his "little annoyances" I started to think of my own. A little venting is sometimes good...
-Students not logging off of their computers
-Paper jams in Xerox machines without a sign posted on it stating "BROKEN DO NOT USE"
-Full trays of food and no student to be found
-When the clocks in school are all at different times
-Those 1000 catalogs shoved in my mailbox only to be "deep sixed" after I unjam my finger.
-Unread emails and printing out the ones with one line of text
And my biggest annoyance --People who forward me their "ya gotta read this" email from someone else. uugggh

Feel free to add more and you are guaranteed to feel some relief.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter