Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Games in Education

Something tells me that games in education will soon hit the planners in schools. I have been researching and trying to figure out the benefits. Here's where my research has started.
I found some Creative Computing projects at The Reignhead Primary School's web page. This site contains links to all the computer games that the students made in their computer club.
There's also a site called Game Learning with many links and resources for teaching how to make computer games.
A week ago I asked some students if this is something they would be interested in pursuing. One student blurted out "Ms. Bowllan, you know how much money we could make if we made a computer game?!" How could I argue with that.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter