Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

Time OFF is in the SUMMER!

Are college professors sooooo Wonderful that they can NOT SHOW UP for class? I ask because it was asked of me. I'm in the process of applying to higher ed and I also teach high school seniors and I would HATE to think that they (my students) would be subjected to negligence of attendance at the college level. I mean even in the work place...BOSSES call in sick! I guess it's the courteous thing to do.
What's going on with the Profs? Please comment. Maybe it's me but anyone in an educational outfit should be present for students. We have WAY too much time off during the year to NOT be in; even in an SNOW STORM!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter