Sunday, January 09, 2005

 

Educational Blogs

The educational blogging community is so great and growing! Wow, It's amazing to think that just last year, blogs weren't even a thought in my mind. My husband however (kept pushing me) was very well read on political and journalism blogs. Since then, I've learned a lot. My broadcast journalism students prior to November, never heard the word Blog. Now, when they come to class the first thing they do is log on to the class blog to read "what's in store for today." And with the tsunami on the minds of all of us, I've been researching sites for them to visit. I've also tried to keep teachers abreast on what to do for their students during these times of tragedy. WildBills' Blog has a link to eschool online news with very useful tsunami links for educators.

Save The Children for donations.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter