Sunday, January 02, 2005

 

Classes Tomorrow

Tomorrow begins the start of a New Year with new resolutions of course (do people still make those?). My main hope is that I'm able to organize my time better so I can finish reading the three ebooks I've checked out from the New York Public Library. This is becoming the story of my life.
Anyway, what I'll be working on with my broadcast journalism students (visit my other blog) is a LOOK BACK at how things have changed since we went on vacation. They'll also be working on a Newspapers Front Page exercise whereby I want them to compare and contrast the news from around the world in the wake of the aftermath of the tsunami tragedies.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter