Tuesday, December 14, 2004

 

Google's Getting On Board

With information readily available, libraries are really paving the way in regards to allowing for easy access to their free databases. Today's New York Times announces that Google will be adding researchable databases to their search engine in the next 5 to 10 years; I hope google considers Ebooks also.
Anyway...while you wait, visit the New York Public Library and sign up for a free card. Their databases are extensive and they now have ebooks. I've tried to "book" an ebook yesterday and NO LUCK yet. My thoughts are "everyone wants to reserve an ebook now". However, when ebooks were being introduced back in the late 90s (I know I've written 2) well...more on that later; that's another story.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All Rights Reserved ©2004-2006 Copyright Amy Bowllan Site Meter